We are delighted to announce you can now book your place on the 18th National Conference on Current Issues in Midwifery in association with the British Journal of Midwifery. Taking place on Thursday 27th February 2020 in the Year of the Midwife, the conference is being held at the Park Regis, Birmingham.
This CPD certified conference will provide an understanding of the current challenges, updates and issues faced by those working in midwifery. This event assembles some of the most highly respected professionals working in the field of maternity care, presenting an excellent arena for all midwives, midwifery managers, student midwives and lecturers to discuss the hot topics on today's midwifery agenda.
Due to the success of previous years, we are running an exclusive student stream taking place in the morning with a specially-designed programme.
Feedback from the 2019 conference on current issues in midwifery:
- "Very enjoyable. Lecturers knowledgeable and passionate about women’s care. Left feeling recharged and inspired. Left ‘proud to be a midwife’"
- "Excellent conference – inspirational speakers and presentations"
- "Amazing conference, gave me the opportunity to step away from busy labour to learn, reflect, be inspired, to go back energised"
- "Have really enjoyed all the talks as they have enabled me to be more informed and widened my views. I’ll be able to take this forward in my education."
- "Great meeting midwives and leaders. Thank you"
- "The conference was extremely well organised. The range of speakers and topics were excellent and very relevant to midwifery practice"
- Listen to key opinion leaders in midwifery
- Discuss the key issues in interactive sessions and Q&As
- Deliver better outcomes
- Gain CPD hours
- Standard delegate £30+VAT until December
- Students on a registered university course are free on a limited first-come, first-served basis
Spaces are limited, so book now.